How often do you find yourself running out the door in the morning without having a second to eat breakfast? I’ve definitely been there and during those times, I always wish that I had something in my fridge, ready to go.
These egg white muffins are exactly what I rely on when I am on the go and need something quick + easy. They are easily customizable and you can change up the mix-ins to keep things fun!
450g egg whites
Canadian bacon Bacon
Turkey bacon Peppers
Cheese Hot sauce
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. While the oven is preheating, prepare the mix-ins that you selected.
3. In a mixing bowl combine egg whites, & mix-ins.
4. Pour mixture into a muffin tin, spreading mixture equally.
5. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until egg whites are fully cooked.
6. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Increase salt or add other spices as desired.
- Consider using egg whites from whole eggs vs. carton egg whites due to variances in how carton egg whites vs. separated egg whites cook
- Try out a silicon pan to make clean up easier.